Before submitting a new bug report, please keep the following in mind:
- We only package the upstream software.
- We are not software developers, neither provide here any software developed by us.
Therefore, our support is limited to the packaging process.
Being this said, you should report to us a bug when:
- The package doesn’t install (e.g.: broken dependencies) or doesn’t run at all.
- There is an upstream patch addressing a severe issue and you would would like to have us include it.
- You suspect there is an issue that might have been introduced by the packaging process. Let’s say, you built and installed the package yourself and by doing so, you do not experience the same issue.
So, if you read everything above and you are sure only we can help, you may report a bug here: