Only proceed if you are using a supported Ubuntu version. Currently, we support the versions listed in the table below.
- Download and install the repository package you need:
- Once your prefered repository is installed, you can
- click the “Install” button on the table below your desired application
- or, type “sudo apt install <the name of the desired app>“
- If the application cannot be found, run this command and try again:
- sudo apt update
- To uninstall our repository run one of the following commands, according to the repository you installed earlier:
- sudo apt remove xtradeb-apps-apt-source
- sudo apt remove xtradeb-play-apt-source
- sudo apt remove xtradeb-apt-source
- If you get a blank page when attempting to install, you need to configure apturl in your browser. In Firefox you need to change the setting also in Preferences -> Applications by linking the apt protocol to /usr/bin/apturl .
- * please keep in mind that some games/dependencies might require additional dependencies from applications. For instance, supertuxkart (play) depends on libopenglrecorder (play), which in turn depends on libopenh264 (apps). Therefore, you should install instead, the package marked as recommended.
- Remember that our repos only hold packages for the current Ubuntu release and the latest LTS. Although, you can attempt to install our repository package on other versions, the package configuration step will most certainly fail due to the absence of the underlying matching repo.