Open Source Launcher for GOG and Epic Games
Heroic is an Open Source GOG and Epic games launcher for Linux, Windows and macOS. Also available on the SteamDeck!
It supports launching games from the Epic Games Store using Legendary and GOG Games using our custom implementation with gogdl.
- Have access to your Epic and GOG games in a intuitive interface.
- Add Games outside GOG or Epic Games Store native or not.
- A Download queue to download multiple games at once.
- Install and launch your Windows Games using Wine or Proton. Or Launch your Native GOG Games.
- Cloud Saves support for the both GOG and Epic Games.
- Import Games installed through the Epic Store or GOG Galaxy.
- Verify and Repair corrupted installations or even move your installation to different folders.
- Access the Epic and GOG store and also Heroic Wiki directly from the App.
- Check HowLongtoBeat database to see how long it will take to finish a game.
- And many more features
Homepage | License: GPL
|Ubuntu versions||Updated on||Version|
StatisticsDownloads: current | total (XtraDeb releases)
Learn here: How to install applications from this web site